Thursday, September 15, 2011

34w



Hi all!

So sorry to have neglected you for a few weeks!
But so much has happened!!

1. I broke my ankle, slipped on some water in the garage while wearing flip flops. I've never broke a bone in my body until I happen to be 32 weeks pregnant. I get my cast off Sept. 22nd, I will be rounding 35 weeks pregnant at that point.

2. We are moving to our new house, our move out date is Sept. 24th. Again, 35 weeks pregnant and can't really do much because Sunnie's head is down by my bladder and her legs are up by my ribs. She's busy kicking and putting pressure down on my bladder. Makes walking a challenge!

3. We are going to the dr to do NST (non-stress tests) 2x a week, so Monday and Fridays I'm there and going to my OB on a weekly basis too.

We shall see when she decides to arrive..I hope not too soon since her crib isn't put together yet! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment